Writing White Papers has announced its list of the Top Ten Blogs for Writers (2006).
The Content Done Better Blog nabbed the #8 spot, putting it right up there with some very esteemed company...
Here's the list:
- Brian Clark’s CopyBlogger: This blog is the leader because it does an amazing job of helping writers improve their writing.
- Deborah Ng’s Freelance Writing Jobs: For freelance writers seeking new work, this site is your sole destination.
- Tom Chandler’s Copywriter Underground: This site provides regular doses of inspiration and writing tips.
- Liz Strauss’s Successful-Blog: This blog has some amazing insights into the craft of writing.
- Angela Booth’s Writing Blog: All writers will find something useful at this site.
- Kristen King’s InkThinker: This blog is focused on improving the written word.
- Anne Wayman’s The Golden Pencil: Wayman provides gold nuggets of information to freelance writers.
- Carson Brackney’s Content Done Better: Follow one man’s journey to write better copy and make a living along the way.
- Dianna Huff’s B2B Marcom Writer Blog: This is your destination to learn about marketing communications copywriting.
- Allison Winn Scotch’s Ask Allison: For writers looking to break into the publishing world, be sure to check this one out.