UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Monday, October 23, 2006

Making a few hundo in a hurry...An easy plan for writers...Update

I mentioned that I had devised a scheme by which writers could earn a few hundred bucks in a few hours without breaking a sweat. On Friday, I started testing that plan. I haven't finished the test yet. I am currently have about 1.5 hours invested and am reasonably confident that it's a winner.

At this point, I am projecting that this move will generate approximately $180-$220 and will require an overall time commitment of about 4 hours. My earlier assessments were a tad over-optimistic.

One the bright side, it really isn't very hard work. Once I have finished the test and have determined the actual final dollar figure, I will be sharing the strategy with anyone who's interested and is willing to make a contribution of a mere $5 or more to the charitable cause of his or her choice.

I will keep you all posted as I finish and await the results.