UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hello, it's meez...

I stumbled across Meez.com while working on a completely legitimate and serious project. I was sidetracked immediately and decided to create my own Meez.

I'll be honest. He and I don't really look alike. He's far more slender than I am and my moustache isn't that monstrous. I couldn't find the right nose, either.

Apparently, Meez users can buy "beans" to gain access to additional items and (maybe) moustache/nose/body type options. I'm a cheapskate and went the free/limited route.

It is sort of fun to build yourself. If you need a break today you might want to give it a shot.