UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Friday, October 20, 2006

Testing the "easy money" exercise today...

Monday, I mentioned an idea I had that might allow almost any decent online content writer to score a few hundred bucks in a matter of hours doing something incredibly simple (see: "Write your way to $200..."). I am going to test that plan this afternoon.

Although I won't know the exact windfall associated with the plan for at least a week after its completion, I should have a decent idea of what one might be able to expect later this afternoon.

Just to remind those of you who didn't see the initial report and who skipped over the link to it, I will provide a handy step-by-step guide to this strategy (if it works worth a hoot) to anyone who makes a contribution of $5 or more to the charitable cause of his or her choice. Although no documentation of said contribution is required, I trust that participants will follow through...

If you're interested, I should have an update late this afternoon or early this evening.