UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Four and a half days without the Content Done Better Blog...What can you do to make it tolerable? Temporary hiatus planned...

Today's Wednesday. No more posts for today. I am also taking Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off from posting here at the Content Done Better Blog.

I just finished that very long diatribe about the significance of blogs and the marketplace of ideas and must now put my nose to the grindstone and work like crazy for a few days.

The Thursday Special will return next week.

So, what are you going to do without me providing new material for a few days? I came up with some great ideas...

1) Get back to work. That might not be attractive, so you may feel free to keep reading.
2) Read my earlier post and take a few minutes to make a statement on your blog.
3) Add the Content Done Better Blog to your blogroll or links.
4) Peruse the archives for other interesting content writing-related posts.
5) Contact me via email at cdbrack@gmail.com or via the form on the right sidebar, or the form on the main page of Content Done Better if you want to book a content job.

Have a great rest of the week and weekend, folks.

There will be new material as of Monday and I am cooking up a few interesting ideas. Well, at least I think they are interesting.

Okay, enough stalling. Time to get to work!