UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Three minutes on content...Podcast sneak preview...

I have decided to start doing a short podcast on a weekly basis. It's going to be called "Three Minutes on Content." As you might have guessed by the title, it will generally be three minutes or less in length and it will deal with content-related issues.

I haven't set up everything to start the process, but I have recorded the first installment of the podcast. I thought I would provide a "sneak preview" link here for those of you who are interested in the program or who just wonder what my voice sounds like.

I'll warn you now, I am not a professional podcaster. So, if you are expecting three minutes of awesome special effects, you will be disappointed. I will eventually provide more information about the podcast here.

Click THREE MINUTES ON CONTENT to listen.

Oh, and if you have any suggestions about the podcasting process or about topics for future "Three Minute" segments, feel free to comment!