UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

More on the $100K plan...For those interested in tracking progress...

First, thanks to those who commented and emailed with their support. It is appreciated.

Second, I did away with the traditional money-tracking thermometer. It would be a pain to update earnings regularly that way, so I decided to streamline the process. If you are interested in charting my progress toward $100K, you can look beneath the piggy bank on the right sidebar to see how close I'm getting/how far away I am.