UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Monday, August 21, 2006

Beta blogging...Tweaks and adjustments...

Things look different around here, huh? As I mentioned the other day, I have migrated this blog over to Blogger's new beta set-up. This morning, I made some design adjustments. There will undoubtedly be more to come. I'll probably be adding labels soon, but I'm going to have to come up with a personal "taxonomy" and then, if I want the entire blog labeled, will need to go through each individual post... I just don't have time for that right now!

Not much is different in terms of functionality, and I am not sure if I even really like the design change, but when Blogger hands you a big new toy, it's hard not to play with it.