UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm out of here... Meet your new blogger...

I will be on vacation beginning Saturday, June 18 through Sunday, June 26.

I am excited to announce that the Content Done Better Blog will continue rolling along during my absence. I have been lucky enough to convince Eliza Ferree to fill in as a guest blogger! She'll be handling posts through next Saturday.

Eliza is a freelance writer and is the editor/publisher of Know Your Authors, a web-based magazine that covers book reviews, authors, contests and interviews. She has written frequent interview pieces and columns for a variety of online news sources. She has also recently completed the manuscript for her first children's book, Keeping Close.

I've worked with Eliza before and am very happy she's agreed to help me out! Thanks, Eliza!