UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Like David Hasselhoff...

I'm big in Europe.

Well, according to the Mapstats device on the right sidebar, anyway.

Before I changed my template, it seemed as though my little traffic stream consisted mainly of North Americans with some attendance from folk in the UK, India and Australia. That made sense, considering I write in English.

Lately, though, I am getting visitors from a variety of nations that rarely put in an appearance before the change.

Why is that? Oh, it's because my Mapstats thing is broken. I have to go get the right code and use it. Not tonight. Tonight I will pretend like I really am big in Europe.