UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Friday, February 03, 2006

Another Associated Content post...

After mentioning my little test drive of Associated Content, I received a few comments (one from Lorie, the other anonymous) that concurred with my assessment that freelance content producers can effectively use Associated Content as a means of generating a few extra dollars from excess inventory.

The second article I submitted to Associated Content received an offer last night. I wrote it about five months ago for a project that ended up going nowhere because of some funding problems on the other end (a long story). It involves a more lucrative and popular subject matter than the first article I sent, and I was pleasantly surprised at AC's offer.

It was considerably more than they offered for my first submission, even though they article was considerably shorter.

All in all, I think I like having Associated Content around as a nifty little place to shuttle orphaned articles.