UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Shhhhh...See you Thursday...Great marketing and copywriting blogs, etc...

The Content Done Better Blog will be sleeping until Thursday night.

Don't wake it up, please.

Just a few days to take care of the rest of my world...

In the meantime, check out some of these great blogs... I found this handy list at Copyblogger. Definitely some gems in there. I'm going to have to update my links and list of daily RSS feed reads thanks to that. I'm really supposed to feed the meme and add a few more good reads to the list. I'm skipping that part for a moment, because I'm in a hurry.

Poor excuse? Well, it's the only one I have.


Oh, and Happy New Year to everyone. Let's all have a great 2007.