UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The New American Society...The movers and the shakers...Kurt Vonnegut spotted with former Bengals standout Kenny Anderson...

Until now, I've resisted adding video to this blog. This will probably give you a good idea why.

I like Kurt Vonnegut, who makes my top 10 list of favorite authors.

Judging by the inclusion of Ken Anderson in this advertisement, I was probably twelve or thirteen years old when it aired (I'm guessing '82 or '83). He was probably just that "old dude they show after David Bowie" to me then.

Anyway, take a little spin in the wayback machine and feast your eyes on the New American Society (so new that Brit Bowie gets in on it). Here are the movers and the shakers.