UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Content Done Better Report...Subscription form repaired...

I added some text describing the nature of the upcoming Content Done Better Report newsletter to the right sidebar yesterday. I also invited would-be contributors to drop me a line. In doing so, I inadvertently messed up the subscription form code.

I fixed it this morning. It seems to be working again.

Thanks to those who emailed me with a "heads up."

If you tried to subscribe yesterday and didn't have any luck, give it another shot.