UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Monday, September 04, 2006

A few small adjustments...FYI...

My compulsion to tinker with this blog continues.

I am abandoning the schedule. I was covering certain topics on certain days (at least theoretically), but have decided to return to my previous strategy of adding posts as I see fit. The Thursday Special will remain and I am still going to try to snag guest bloggers for Sundays. Otherwise, it's a free-for-all.

I replaced the links to my Pandora stations with a "Recommended" heading, under which various things I find particularly groovy will appear. Books, movies and music. I'm dusting off my old, rarely used Amazon account to generate the listings. If you've ever sat at your keyboard and wondered about what stuff I like, you will now have an answer for that burning question.

Technorati Failure to Update Update:
Technorati now claims I have taken fourteen days off from posting. My customer service email hasn't yet generated a human response. One of these days, I will fall back into their good graces. I plan on waiting until Wednesday, and then sending them a follow-up email.


Technorati Tags:
, , ,


Del.icio.us Tags:
, , ,