UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Thursday, August 31, 2006

A d*mn good case of the Technorati blues...CDB Blog ceases to exist in T-land..

According to the fine folk at Technorati, this blog has not been updated for ten days.

LIARS!

Anyway, for some reason, they aren't updating and/or aren't finding my posts.

Thus, I decided to fix it myself. I did some digging, and found that the most promising solution seemed to be the simplest--dropping the Technorati staff a line and telling them "hey, you lost me." This approach has produced successful results for others who have experienced similar issues.

I sent the message. I got the autoresponder telling me to read the Help and FAQ stuff. That might fix my problem, they posited, but in case it doesn't someone made of real human flesh will get back to you ASAP.

Three days and counting...

I think I will wait a few more days, advise them of my question again, and see what happens.

In the meantime, in tribute to the Grateful Dead and with all due deferrence to "Mexicali Blues," I am singing the "Technorati Blues."

Is there any hit a man don't stand to lose,
When the tag troll comes to take it all away?
Cherish well your thoughts, and keep a tight grip on your booze,
'Cause taggin' and pingin' ain't working much today.

She took me up into her room and whispered in my ear,
Go on, my friend, tag any post you choose.
Now Im payin' for that traffic I enjoyed for just two weeks,
With a lifetime's worth of the Technorati blues.