UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Sunday, May 21, 2006

Say cheese...The blog's visual element...

I receive occasional comments from people who really enjoy the photographs I put on this blog. It is very possible that the photos are a bigger draw than the text. Sometimes people ask me where I find the pictures. One even wondered if I happened to be the photographer.

I am not. My snapshots are lousy at best, despite having a decent digital camera. I do hope to spend some time improving my skills, though. I gather the gems that appear here from royalty-free photo sites that provide free license for the use of the photos without restriction (or with restrictions that are compatible with the blog).

Someday, however, I might try to sneak in one of my own pictures just to see if anyone notices.