UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Beating the clock...time and irony...

Time is my nemesis.

Some battle a lack of inspiration and "writers' block." Others wrestle with perfectionism. Every writer has a problem of some sort.

My problem is time.

Time and I are not getting along well. Twenty four hours per day is not enough and it is starting to get a little annoying.

I clearly need to improve my time management skills. However, that would require investing some time in finding and developing the right scheduling system, etc. I don't have enough time to save time!

And that is why I am not going to write a long blog post today. Just this little lament. Because it's already 12:07 p.m. and I have a lot of work to do!