UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Thursday, March 02, 2006

More on writers' sites...

I've given some more thought to revamping my site design and I think I have stumbled upon a plan.  Interestingly, I think that alot of what is going to be there will be at least somewhat similar to most other writers's sites.  Despite the iconoclastic tendencies revealed in yesterday's post, I think there is a way for me to market my services with a website that still retains at least some of the more traditional elements.

In terms of format and strategy, though, I think it will end up seeming at least a bit different.
Ads by AdGenta.com
 
Powered By Qumana