UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Toying with Associated Content...

Sometimes I will complete a job and find myself with a few extra articles on a topic. If there are enough of them to make it worthwhile, I might bundle them up and try to sell them either as unique content or with private label rights. Sometimes, though, there is only one little lingering piece.

I decided instead of just letting them gather that proverbial digital dust, I would consider using Associated Content as a means of selling my surplus. I have opened an account there and have tossed a few articles in their direction. It will be interesting to see what they fetch. It will also be fun for me to experiment with AC, as I have sort of resisted any involvement up to this point.

I will keep you posted on how it all works out.