UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The new project is nearing completion...

Those of you who know me exclusively as a freelance content writer might be surprised to know that I am about to start the test marketing of a new project. It is content-related, but represents a departure from my usual efforts.

Right now, I anticipate a small-scale release of the new CDB product on December 18. If all goes well, I plan to expand on the idea considerably. I am excited about this one and am excited to get things going.

Keep your eyes open for more information. If you are a webmaster who would like a surefire way to produce monthly traffic spikes you might be particularly interested in the project!