UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Thursday, December 28, 2006

$125K Update...

I'll be updating the earnings figures for my $125K Challenge with the simultaneous release of the next issue of the Content Done Better Report.

Due to my teeth and the holidays, I had to skip the last issue of the Report, so the next one will be a special "Super Double Issue." Feel free to use the ever-present subscription form on the right sidebar to sign up... The scheduled release date will be January 15. After that, the Report will come out on the 1st and 15th of every month.

Just in case you are dying of suspense or something, the numbers are looking okay, but not spectacular. I am closing the gap between the required pace and the goal, which is nice.

If you have no idea of what I'm talking about, you can read up on the $125K Challenge. Over on the sidebar, there are links to the related posts.