UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Monday, November 13, 2006

300

I just noticed that my post about Charlie's Diary and the inevitability of criticism was the 299th in the history of the Content Done Better Blog.

That makes this NUMBER 300!

If you feel an overwhelming need to celebrate this milestone with me, I recommend any one (or more) of the following options...

  • Subscribe to the Content Done Better Report using the handy form on the right sidebar. It currently has 121 subscribers and I would love to see it hit the 300 mark as soon as possible.
  • Add the Content Done Better Blog to your bookmarks or to your list of can't-miss feed
  • If you're a content buyer, drop me a line about some potential projects.

Any of those will do!