UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Monday, October 16, 2006

Pick a card, any card...

If any of you are in need of business cards, you might want to check out Overnight Prints. I just ordered a new batch for myself and thought I would pass the word along. Overnight is relatively inexpensive, their design interface is easy to use, and you can pay them via PayPal, which is handy.

No, I am not receiving anything for referrals. They don't have an affiliate program.

Oh, and don't let the picture scare you away. Those dotted lines, etc., don't appear on the finished product. Plus, you probably have better design skills than I do.