UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Thursday, September 21, 2006

Welcome friends of Deb's Freelance Writing Blog...

Hi. I just happened to notice that Deb's Freelance Writing Blog is sending me a healthy stream of visitors today and thought I would welcome all of you first-timers to the Content Done Better Blog.

You might be wondering about Deb's comments about the two of us not always seeing eye to eye... I think we are probably simpatico on most issues, but we have been known to disagree about appropriate rates and the nature of the online content marketplace from time to time.

She does offer one helluva service at her blog, though, and is a real friend to all writers.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Take a few minutes to look around. If you write for the web, or are interested in doing so, there should be something here to interest you--even if you don't agree with it.

By the way, if you are a writer who works for an online customer base and you have a blog or website, I would love to know about it. Feel free to spam me with your URL in the comments to this post, or you can drop me a line at cdbrack@gmail.com. I'm always looking for new reading material and new names to add to my blogroll.

Hope to see you again sometime. Feel free to bookmark and/or add a link to the Content Done Better Blog if you think it's a good fit for you.