UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Guest Blogger Eliza Ferree: Procrastination- Your enemy or Your Best Friend?

For many people they believe procrastination is their worst enemy, and for the most part it can be in many ways. You've been staring at this huge wall blocking your path to success. Or blocking the route to further jobs, either way this seems like an enemy.

But for some people procrastination can lead to creativity. I know you're probably thinking how in the world can she think it's a good thing. Well, for me it is. I'm sure I could work from day one but I think I do my BEST work under pressure. Have you ever experienced that? If I do it early on then chances are I'll pick at everything I've created until there is nothing left and I have to do it all over again in the end anyways. So, why waste time right?

No, this doesn't mean all my work is done at the last minute, but some of it is. But that's why I take short deadlines. I have to know the project is due in a matter of hours, or only a few short days. If I'm given a month or two months to complete items chances are you'll see me working on them the last week or two weeks. I'll take other jobs in between to make sure I get money while I'm waiting for the deadline.

Are you a procrastinator? Do you do you best work at the last moment? If not, how do you organize your schedule? Please feel free to tell us what type of writer you are. Chances are we all have a bit of procrastination in us.

Special guest blogger Eliza Ferree is a freelance writer and blogger. You can visit her at http://entertainusnews.blogspot.com/