UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A few small adjustments... You can be like me (I know you wanna)...

I made a few adjustments to the blog a few minutes ago. First, I decided to use Blogrolling for link maintenance instead of making template adjustments each and every time I add a link. The interface is fast and easy, so if you have a blog that should be listed here, let me know. There have been many I considered linking but just didn't feel like going through the template, etc. I will be far more generous with links now that it's so much easier.

Second, I added a nifty little sidebar item from Pandora. After I tell Sherri about it, you will probably see one on her blog, too. She loves Pandora. If you aren't familiar with Pandora, check it out--especially if you like working to music. I've listed six of my personal stations there, so now you have the chance to be like me! Yeah, yeah, I know... You'd probably prefer to set up your own stations. But, if you want to feel that connection, I am currently listening to Blues 2.

Third, I got rid of that little link-sharing thing I toyed with this week. I think it was called Links2Blogs. It was a cute idea, but it wasn't generating any traffic and it slowed the blog's load time. Plus, I didn't feel the outbound links were very relevant to my readers.

Fourth, I added the Gonzo graphic for fun and inspiration.

Fifth, in addition to handling links with Blogrolling, I added one. It's the link to This American Life. If you aren't familiar with this radio show, check it out. Great stuff. Ira Glass' cadence can be a little frustrating at first, but even he grows on you. If all radio was as good as TAL, there'd be no reason for television.

Back to work...