UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Saturday, April 15, 2006

Same blog...new look...

After trying about twenty different ways of fixing my dropping sidebar with the old layout for this blog, I surrendered and changed looks.

Hopefully everyone is now seeing the site as I am, because the sidebar is right where it supposed to be for me.

If it's still broken, please comment and let me know.

But break it to me gently, please.

Eventually I might add a graphic to the top, but my blog-tweaking patience has run it course for today. I do think this version is easier to read. I suppose that's a good thing.