UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Guide to working with writers...

I often notice writers complaining about their clients. Likewise, I often find buyers who are frustrated with their experiences using some content writers. I thought it might be interesting to try to create some common ground and understanding.

With that end in mind, I am starting work on an ebook for webmasters and other content buyers about (a) how to choose a freelance content writer and (b) how to successfully work with a writer for best results.

As impressed as I am with my own opinions on the subject, I have decided to suppress some of my megolomania and will be stuffing at least a portion of my own ego into a contained space! Instead of just putting together a report featuring my own perspective, I am currently looking for freelance content writers to contribute to the ebook, which will be freely distributed to potential buyers.

I think a book like this could be a great resource for those considering outsourcing content work, and think it will have a nice viral distribution pattern after many copies are put into the right hands.

All contributors will be appropriately attributed and listed in the "Contributors" section along with contact information, etc. This could be a great way for those in the content writing community to get their name and services in front of interested buyers.

So, if you are a freelance content writer, feel free to drop me a line--you can use the form on this page or you can email me directly at cdbrack@gmail.com. I will be happy to provide you with some more information. You can look at this as both a free marketing opportunity and a chance to better inform those on the client side about what makes a client/writer relationship work.