UPDATE



Hi. This is an old, unmaintained blog. You may find these sites more to your liking:

Carson Brackney: This is my primary site.

Ad Astra Traffic: Content production/article writing service.

Ad Astra Traffic Team: For those who'd like to get writing gigs with Ad Astra.


Thursday, February 16, 2006

The new ebook is available...CDB blog reader discount...

The Blogger's Guide to Rush Hour Traffic is available. The final release price is $19.95. This is a little higher than I had hoped, but in order to make this a profitable experience and to recruit sufficient affiliate marketing attention, it seemed necessary. Though I missed my target price by about five bucks, I still believe the ebook is a value.

I am going to do something a little different, though. I am willing to offer readers of this blog a chance to buy their copy for $10. Instead of purchasing through the sales page, just pay via Paypal to cdbrack@gmail.com and put "BLOG EBOOK SPECIAL" in the notes. That special will be valid through February 23.

The sales page can be accessed at The Blogger's Guide to Rush Hour Traffic.